With this model kit the latest PistenBully tiller can be built for your Graupner (Kyosho) PistenBully or Kyosho Blizzard. The model kit has been specifically adjusted to the dimensions of these chassis. Therefore a visually correct representation of the original can be achieved in scale 1:12 even with the narrow plastic tracks. The lifting mechanism was designed to work with the Graupner chassis even with the tight space due to the gear box in the rear.
- pre-bend sheet metal parts
- tiller frame (pre-bend aluminum tubes)
- all needed metal parts (square bar, u-profile) cut to exact length
- 3d printed tiller wheel (ready for motor installation)
- rubber mat with grooves for finisher with yellow tape for the upper side
- covers as vacuum formed parts (PVC)
- self-adhesive stickers: PistenBully in silver, warning stickers
- bolts and small parts
AlpinFlex Tiller built with the kit
If the snow is right a corduroy surface can be created even with a model (shown is an older version of the tiller with a single finisher bar).